The benefits of accommodation
Special measures for the reopening of hotels from 24.5.2021 (updated 25.5.21)
The government regulation requires guests over 6 years of age to present themselves at the reception upon arrival by fulfilling one of the following conditions:
- A negative PCR test no older than 72 hours prior to arrival at the hotel,
- a negative antigen test no older than 72 hours prior to arrival at the hotel,
- (NEW) Negative tests can be documented by a letter from the employer or an affidavit of testing at the school,
- a doctor's note stating that the guest has had covid-19, the mandatory isolation period has expired, and no more than (NEW) 180 days have elapsed since the first positive test (laboratory verified).
- NEW testing can also be substituted for the test by proving that the individual was vaccinated with the first dose that has been administered 3 weeks ago.
The newly revised policy also allows for the possibility of self-testing on site, however we ask that all guests do not leave testing until after they arrive. In the case of a positive result (even a false positive), we will have no choice but to cancel the booking without refund. Thank you for your understanding.
(The full text of the MHCR Emergency Measure was issued by the Government in the week prior to opening and published on its covid portal.)
Before you arrive to the hotel
CHECK-IN from 3 till 7 p.m.
CHECK-OUT till 10,30 a.m.
Breakfast is included in the price of each room - buffet or a breakfast menu. The breakfast is served in Café from 8,00 till 10,00 a.m.
Online check-in - we are not dinosaurs, so we offer an additional service. If you have the opportunity, use the link for online check-in, which we send a few days before your arrival by e-mail. Just fill in the data of all guests, which will take you a while, but you will avoid queues or waiting if more guests arrive at the same time. Thank you!
Winter journey to the hotel
When going to Ještěd by car in winter, be mindful of the fact that you are going to the mountains – you will not only need winter tyres, but also tyre chains if you car doesn’t have four-wheel drive.
Pets are welcomed. You will be charge a fee 500 CZK / night.
Staying guests do not pay for parking throughout their stay. For other visitors, parking fees are 200 CZK/car/day and 100 CZK/motorbike/day.
We think of your children too
Baby beds free of charge available - when ordered at least one day before check-in.
Children that are 2 years old or younger are free of charge.
Children that are 3 years old are accommodated free of charge with breakfast included for 80 CZK*.
Children 4 to 6-yo are charged 400 CZK* for accommodation including breakfast.
this special deal is valid only when you pay the standard price of 100% (not in combination with other special offers), this offer cannot be applied to New Year's Eve menu.
* Extra payments are charged at the hotel reception on arrival.
Cut-price entry to a swimming pool in LIBEREC (address: Tržní náměstí 1338, Liberec 1) for hotel Ještěd guests - when paying at least 1 hour, you get 1 hour free.
The total number of rooms and beds at Ještěd
The Hotel has capacity of 1 Apartment and 12 double en suit Comfort rooms. There is also 1 Family studio and 8 double Economy rooms in the tourist category (shared batheroom). The total capacity is 46 beds and 12 extra beds.